This area is for exhibitors, sponsors, partners and ambassadors to access marketing materials for The Boston Outdoor Expo. If you are not sure whether you have consent to use this artwork for promotional purposes then please contact the marketing team. Please note that our logo is only to be used to promote the show/s and not for merchandise use, unless you have written consent.
About the Boston Outdoor Expo
The Boston Outdoor Expo is coming to Boston, MA, Spring 2024. This is the biggest community meet-up of the year, bringing together inspirational speakers, cutting edge technologies and the best outdoor gear all under one roof. If you love hiking, climbing, open water swimming, paddle boarding, camping, mountain biking, trail running or just being outside, this event is for you!
Suggested social text: The Boston Outdoor Expo is coming to Boston, MA, Spring 2024. This is the biggest community meet-up of the year, bringing together inspirational speakers, cutting edge technologies and the best outdoor gear all under one roof. We/I can’t wait to see you at the show!
The Boston Outdoor Expo Logo
Click on the logos below for the high-resolution version and then right-click and ‘save image as’.
Join us at the Boston Outdoor expo social graphic
If you would like something created for you, do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing [email protected]
Click on the images below for the high-resolution version and then right-click and ‘save image as’. Alternatively, download our Join Us / Join Me logo boxes and created your own:
JOIN ME (instagram/facebook)
Join us (instagram/facebook)
Join Me (Stories)
Join US (stories)
Piece to camera
Top tips for creating a successful piece to camera shout-out
- Film in portrait
- Choose a quiet space with a plain background
- Begin by announcing who you are and your relationship to the show
- If you are speaking at the event, announce the time and day that you will be on stage
- If you are exhibiting at the event, announce what stand you will be on and what people can expect to see/buy
- If you are an ambassador for the event, explain what you are looking forward to most about the show and why
Top tips for effective newsletter content
- A short and snappy headline for your article
- Write text in the third person. You are in the Snowbound Expo newsletter so it sounds strange if you’re saying ‘we or I’.
- Use bullet points for lists
- Keep it simple!
- Use an incentive for readers to click on your link. What’s their benefit? Consider discount codes, competitions or exclusive news.
- A 150-word description of product/service benefits
- What people can expect to see from you at the show
- Offer code where relevant
- Static banner (.png/jpg) 1200 pixels (w) x 400 pixels (h)
How to exhibit with impact – your checklist
- Make your booth visible to visitors, be loud, engaging & fun!
- Entice visitors to speak to you with promotional options: Discounts, Competitions, Interactive activities ‘try outs’
- Set goals for your booth, give staff targets and incentives for being on the booth ie. #conversations #sales #data sign ups
- Train your booth staff to be proactive and engaging with visitors. No one likes the booth with staff sat at their laptops or phones.
- Share your social media handles on your booth artwork. Organise a selfie competition or create reasons for visitors to tag your handle in posts
- Bring famous brand ambassadors to the expo and have them do meet & greets on your booth
- Release product lines in time with the expo to create sales impact and work to engage the press for more publicity
- Smile and post on your social media through out the expo
Do you need inspiration for interactive booth ideas?
- Beer pong and competitions
- Bands & music
- Basic Simulators or Gym machines
- Arcade Game & Leaderboard
- Fashion show for your latest range
- Mini Fitness Area
- Live coaching sessions on your booth
- Spin the wheel competitions (these are usually popular so think outside the box)
- Selfie boards
- Guess the weight of X and win a giveaway
- Sprint sessions
- Mascot on your booth
- Dancing/Singing entertainment
- Retro/vintage fashion displays